NFTs/$BITSON Coin Staking Pools on Polygon Blockchain
What NFTs can I Stake?
How to Stake your NFTs
- Step 1: Click the “Connect Wallet” button
- Step 2: Select your wallet type. In this example we will use MetaMask.
- Step 2.5: Select the wallet address you wish to connect & click the “Next” button.
- Step 3: Click the “Connect” button to connect your wallet to the Staking dApp
- Step 4: Make sure you are on the Polygon Network. If you are not already on the Polygon network, you will be prompted to change it through the GYSR user interface.
- Step 5: The “Stake” window will show your NFT balance of how many items you could potentially stake. If your NFT images don’t populate right away simply click the “Enter manually” button.
- Step 6: Here you can enter the NFTs Token ID or click the “+ Add token” button to enter multiple Token IDs at one time.
- Step 6.5: Locate your NFTs Token ID by going to the NFT page on Opensea and clicking the “Details” dropdown arrow located under the image of your NFT. You will find the Token ID underneath the Contract Address. Enter that number into the field.
- Step 7: Click the “Approve” button to allow the Staking dApp to access the NFTs in your wallet.
- Step 8: MetaMask will populate, continue by clicking the “Confirm” button.
- Step 9: Now can see the “Stake” button is active in the stake window. Click on the “Stake” button to begin staking your NFT/NFTs.
- Step 10: When the popup window appears you should be able to see your NFTs and the rewards timeframe. Click the “Stake” button to confirm.
- Step 11: MetaMask will populate, click the “Confirm” button to start staking.
- Step 12: Congratulations you have officially started earning $BITSON Coin by staking your NFT
Why do my NFTs leave my wallet?
Your NFTs will leave your wallet when you stake them because you are sending them to a different wallet address (the staking smart contract address) in return for $BITSON Coin.
When you stake your NFTs with The Bitsons, you’re not just earning $BITSON coin – you’re also making a smart investment decision. By sending your NFTs to the staking smart contract address, you’re taking them out of circulation, which creates scarcity and drives up demand. This means that the value of your NFTs is likely to increase over time, giving you even greater returns on your investment.
But it’s not just about the potential for profit – staking your NFTs also has benefits for the Bitsons community as a whole. By reducing the number of NFTs in circulation, we’re helping to maintain the value and uniqueness of the collection. Plus, holders of staked NFTs receive rewards in $BITSON coin for not selling their NFTs, which incentivizes them to continue holding onto them.
Overall, staking your NFTs with The Bitsons is a win-win situation – you get to earn rewards in $BITSON coin while also contributing to the long-term health and success of the project. So if you’re looking for a smart investment strategy in the NFT space, look no further than The Bitsons’ staking program.